How to Get Here
Whether you follow the skyway or hop a train, we'll be waiting for you!
Walking From the Skyway
The Minneapolis skyway entrance is steps from The Chambers Hotel. Map directions from your location by clicking here.
Driving From Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (MSP)
• Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport is 15–20 minutes from The Chambers Hotel.
• From MSP Airport, head northeast on MN-5 East.
• Take MN-55 West/MN-62 West.
• Use the right two lanes to merge onto I-35W North.
• Keep left at the fork to continue on MN-65 and follow signs for Downtown/I-94 West.
• After a slight right, keep left at the fork and follow signs for Minneapolis Comm & Tech College, merging onto South 11th Street.
• Turn right onto LaSalle Avenue.
• Turn left onto 9th Street. The Chambers Hotel is on the left.
• Temporary pick-up and drop-off space is available in front of our hotel entrance on 9th Street. For self-parking options, we recommend the adjacent and enclosed "10th at Hennepin" parking ramp located at 935 Hennepin Avenue. Street parking on 9th Street and Lasalle Avenue is free between 10 PM and 8 AM (excluding holidays and events). The "MPLS Parking" app is very helpful for parking rates, reservations and time extensions.
Minneapolis’s Union Station is 15 minutes from The Chambers Hotel. Find more information on the Amtrak website.